[gst-devel] Problem in running the udpsrc/udpsink plugin in duplex mode

Gergely Nagy gergely.nagy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:06:16 CEST 2005

>  gst-launch  audiosrc ! encoder ! Udpsink
>
>  gst-launch udpsrc ! Decoder ! Audiosrc

Shouldn't this last one be ... ! Decoder ! audiosink ?

I tried this: gst-launch udpsrc ! oggdemux ! vorbisdec ! alsasink on
one box, then on the other: gst-launch sinesrc ! audioconvert !
rawvorbisenc ! oggmux ! udpsink

And it worked like a charm. Though, I had to start the listener first,
otherwise it misses the ogg header, and so on...