[gst-devel] help building gst register

a.v.merkatz at t-online.de a.v.merkatz at t-online.de
Sat Apr 16 02:35:21 CEST 2005

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 04:56:19PM +1000, Graham wrote:
> When I try to register the plugins and build a register I get the
> following error -
>
> *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x08151de8 ***
>
> how do I resolve this situation?
>
> I am using Gstreamer and plugins compiled from sources.

I had a similar problem recently caused by the dirac plugin (or rather a
bug in the dirac library).
Try running 'gst-register --gst-debug=GST_PLUGIN_LOADING:5' to see what
plugin causes the error and remove that plugin (or try to find out why
it's failing).

--
Arwed v. Merkatz                              Source Mage GNU/Linux developer
                                                    http://www.sourcemage.org