[gst-devel] a GstType for a musical note

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Apr 18 08:09:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

can't the scale be part of the GValue ? The downside is that this means doing
the table lookup everytime one wants to read from the value. And its needs
convinience api. The advantage would be that apps would know that this is the
property they should feed musical notes into.

Heres a first link to infos about scales:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scale_%28music%29

I'll do some reasearch during the next days to find out about how other
plugin-apis handle that.

Stefan