[gst-devel] Include Headers and Libraries for plug-ins

Saikat Sanyal saikat.sanyal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:57:12 CEST 2005

I have gone through the gst-plugins/ext/sdl/Makefile.am - that doesn't
resolve my query.
The gst-plugins/ext/sdl/Makefile.am includes SDL_CFLAGS in the
*_la_CFLAGS variable. But the value of SDL_CFLAGS is resolved in a
different time and place.
Likewise, I have made a new plug-in which needs to include certain
headers, say SDL headers. Now I want that variable to be named
XYZ_CFLAGS.
So in my plug-in, *_la_CFLAGS = $GST_CFLAGS $XYZ_CFLAGS
However, how do I determine the value of XYZ_CFLAGS before compilation.

Thanks,
Saikat