[gst-devel] Signals in GStreamer ???

Jérôme Patey jerome.patey at open-plug.com
Wed Apr 20 01:02:17 CEST 2005

Gergely Nagy wrote:

>Just a wild guess, but http://le-hacker.org/papers/gobject/index.html
>might answer your questions.. Especially the part about signals:
>http://le-hacker.org/papers/gobject/ch03.html
>
>HTH,

That is exactly my problem, on this documentation, I see how to invoke
callbacks with the exact same number of parameters... not 2 parameters
for one and 3 for the others...

this page is even more interesting in my opinion :
http://www.le-hacker.org/papers/gobject/ch05s03.html

But I still don't understand how it can work without crashing (on x86,
it doesn't crash because functions are defined as __cdecl, and
therefore, the caller removes the parameters from the stack, so it works)...

Jerome Patey - jerome.patey at open-plug.com
Tools & Update

Open-Plug, Sophia-Antipolis, FRANCE
www.open-plug.com