[gst-devel] Sanity Check: cdparanoia plugin

Rod Begbie rodbegbie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:53:28 CEST 2005

Hi chaps.

Just wanted to check I'm not losing my marbles.  Can anyone confirm or
deny the following?

Although the cdparanoia plugin *claims* to have signals for
"smilie-change", "transport-error" and "uncorrected-error", it never
actually fires any of them.

If this is true, are there any plans to implement them?  If it's
false, what am I doing wrong?

Rod.

    cdp = gst.element_factory_make("cdparanoia", "ripper")
    cdp.set_property("device", device)
    cdp.set_property("paranoia-mode", 4)
    cdp.connect("smilie-change", handleSmilieChange)
    cdp.connect("uncorrected-error", handleUncorrectedError)
    cdp.connect("transport-error", handleTransportError)

--
:: Rod Begbie :: http://groovymother.com/ ::