[gst-devel] Plugins that needs porting

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon Aug 22 04:43:06 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,
I went through 0.8 and compared to what we have in 0.9 to try to make
list of important plugins we still need porting. GStreamer 0.9 should be
API stable enough for most people to get involved in porting work now
and once you ported one plugin many of them is just a couple hours work
to port from 0.8 to 0.9. The documentation is also updated with some
information for porters. So check out the list of plugins below and pick
up something you want/think looks easy and start porting.

Be sure to start from the 0.8 CVS code of the plugins when porting as
there are fixes in the 0.8 branch not merged into the unported plugins
in 0.9.

Christian

Free formats
matroska