[gst-devel] 0.9 status

Tim Harris Tim.Harris at snellwilcox.com
Thu Aug 25 07:19:39 CEST 2005

Hmm,
Perhaps -gold, -silver and -lead. So with a bit of alchemy one can turn
lead into gold :)
Tim

> But I actually liked the metal naming idea, its already a
> common practice in the computer industry for metal names like
> gold, silver and bronze so it conveys the 'value' of each
> module without being harsh words :)

This email and any attachments is confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, disclosure, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If received in error, please delete this email and any attachments and confirm this to the sender.