[gst-devel] ffmpeg cvs integration in gst-ffmpeg?

Antoine Tremblay hexa00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:27:50 CEST 2005

HI,

I'm trying to fix a bug in gst-ffmpeg with h264 decoding but I'm having
trouble synchronising my version of ffmpeg and gst-ffmpeg...

I would like to be able to integrate the ffmpeg latest cvs in gst-ffmpeg in
order to debug properly , could someone describe to me how you integrate a
release of ffmpeg in gst-ffmpeg ?

I tryed multiple things already like copying the libav* dirs and keeping the
Makefiles but I get undefined values when linking apiexample ,, anyway I was
thinking maybe someone did it multiple times and that the experience would
save me a lot of time...

Or maybe if I could know the the exact version of ffmpeg used in a
particular version of gst-ffmpeg , that would be very usefull too

Thanks a lot

Antoine Tremblay