[gst-devel] adding a field to plugins description

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Aug 30 04:57:14 CEST 2005

Hey everyone,

with the plugin splitup pending, I'd like to add a field to plugins
descriptions.  It would contain the name of the source module that
plugin is part of.  I could really use that for making sure I'm only
documenting plugins part of the current module, and now that there will
be more modules it will help people as well to find their way around.

Anyone have any strong objections to me adding that everywhere ?

Thomas

Just like you said
you leave my life
I'm better off dead