[gst-devel] GStreamer 0.10 release announcement

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Fri Dec 2 09:30:19 CET 2005

Hi,
I have been working on an announcement of the GStreamer 0.10 release. I
have a draft done which many people already have seen and contributed
to. It is meant to be sent out to news Linux related news outlets on
Monday along with GStreamer 0.10.

I don't want to send it out to the list as I don't want news sites etc.,
getting hold of it before the release, so instead I have put a pdf of it
on a 'top secret' location and will keep updating that file until the
release is made.

Established community members (ie. people who have contributed
something) can mail me or ping me on IRC and I will give them to URL so
they can take a look and give feedback etc., but please do not share the
URL.

Christian