[gst-devel] Fluendo mpeg2 demuxer available

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 9 09:34:15 CET 2005

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:

> our subversion server under the MPL v.1.1. This server is a fully
> functional MPEG2 PS demuxer and we are working on adding Transport
> Stream support to it.

> Anyone is free to download it, but we will request copyright assignment
> for any patches made for it:
> http://www.flumotion.net/dev/fluendocopyrightassignment.pdf
You agree that Fluendo will make the Contributions available under the
terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 published by the Free
Software Foundation, and may also make the Contributions available
under other license terms, including commercial licenses.

So after the first person submits the patch, the MPL 1.1 version becomes
also GPL'ed. Interesting. Though this all look like Digium (company behind
Asterisk, the softpbx) copyright stuff.

Yours Sincerly,

Stefan de Konink