[gst-devel] osssink etc in gst-plugins-good.0.10 cannot be registered , debug log file is attached

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Dec 20 09:28:06 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 09:13 -0800, rong wang wrote:
> Thomas
>   Please clarify one thing.
>   I put my gstreamer core and plugin under one prefix
> -- $HOME/gst/gst
> why you are keeping saying that i am doing in separate
> prefix.
> I am afraid that I didn't understand you. Please
> detail a little bit.

Your choice of LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS leads me to believe that you have
configure'd zlib, libid3tag and liboil into separate prefixes.  I don't
see any reason for this, and it just makes things even more complicated.

Also, unless I'm mistaken (and I'm too lazy to go through all of your 15
posts of this week atm), that's also how you started out with your
gstreamer installs.

Does that make it clearer ?