[gst-devel] What I want out of a "Status Table"

Darren Blaser darrenb at extendedsystems.com
Tue Feb 15 15:23:04 CET 2005

Hi Ronald,

That was some excellent feedback you provided to Jeff. The only thing
that was confusing in it to me was the part about extracting info
directly from a local users installed plugins. This is confusing to me
because it requires an application to be run locally on an end users
system for it to work. Are you thinking of gst-inspect being run at
build release time or on an individual users PC at the time they try to
play a file they don't have a plugin for... I thought it was the former
but just wanted to clarify...