[gst-devel] Help with audio library, please

Scott Watson baudtender1 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 16:33:09 CET 2005

When trying to create the audio library by compiling the following file:
gst-plugins-0.8.7/gst-libs/gst/audio/audio.c
the header file referenced in line 25 (multichannel-enumtypes.h) is missing
from the archive distribution.  Since it's also not found in any previous
versions (not surprising, since multichannel support appears to have been
added recently) nor CVS, I'm wondering if this file is generated by the
build system.  If so (or otherwise, for that matter,) would someone who
has this file please post its contents (if it's not too large as to
disrupt this list, or otherwise pass it along to me) as I'm trying to
compile this under Visual C++ 6 (and really don't want to go through
building and installing all of the plug-in dependencies under MinGW if
there's any other way.)

Also, where is the function "gst_audio_channel_position_get_type"
defined - it's referenced in both audio.c and testchannels.c but
I can't seem to find its source.

Thanks in advance,
S.W.