[gst-devel] Question regarding gstreamer's current libraries

Reinier Zwitserloot surial at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 07:52:44 CEST 2005

I scoured the docs but couldn't find it:

 Where can I see a list of plugins that work for gstreamer?

More specifically I was perusing the java binding, and noticed an
example that directed sound output to alsasink. I was wondering about
output plugins for windows; is there a sink for video and a sink for
windows audio that won't require any installation or downloads, just
some DLLs I can ship with the product?

I find easy installation very important, hence the question. A lot of
my users don't know how to solve dependencies and windows doesn't have
any reasonable system to do it for them.

I'm shooting for compatibility with MacOSX, intel windows 2000+, and
of course linux but that's obviously fully supported by gstreamer.

Thanks!