[gst-devel] how to set basic scheduler?

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Sun Jun 26 12:23:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Sat, 2005-06-25 at 09:29, Ákos Maróy wrote:
> but how do I make my app use the basic?

No, wrong solution.

> I'm having a very strange problem, where I can't remove an element from
> a bin, becuase I get the error:
> ** ERROR **: file gstoptimalscheduler.c: line 882 (destroy_group):
> assertion failed: (group->group_links == NULL)

Known bug in opt, I filed a bug + testcase a while ago already. Just to
clear out the obvious, no, nobody fixed it and nobody cares to look at
it, apparently. I, also, don't know what's wrong, really... To
workaround it, swap order of pad_unlink/bin_remove in your application,
then it'll work fine. Wrong solution, too, but it'll work a lot better
than using basic.

Cheers,
Ronald

--