[gst-devel] Audio and video sinks for windows.

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Jun 29 03:50:42 CEST 2005

Hi Michal,

> 	I am trying to write a simple multiplatform media player using
> GStreamer. However, after long googling and searching your mailing list
> I was not able to find if there is a way to play audio and video on
> Windows. Could you please give me some reference?

You're right, there are no sinks yet that work on Windows.  The people
that ported to win32 got GStreamer to transcode, but I don't think they
took it further.

We'd love for someone to code up sinks for audio and video that work on
Windows, so while we can't provide any windows help, we'd be glad to
help and offer advice.

Thanks
Thomas

morgen wordt het beter beter voor iedereen
dan krijg ik de strop
en jij wat je verdiende