[gst-devel] plugins split

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Mar 10 08:38:22 CET 2005

Hi gang,

I made a (preliminary) "gst-plugins-base" module in CVS.  I didn't want
to reuse the old gst-plugins because branches are all attached to a
module, and I wanted to keep some history.

Attached is a patch that shows how I made make recursion under gst/ one
level less deep in most cases.  This also speeds up the autogen process
a bunch.  It has some side effects though, so you might want to give
this patch a try and comment on the issues involved.

The Fluendo gang will mostly be gone next week on holiday, but fear not
- we will reply when we get back.

Thanks
Thomas

You know the shape my breath will take before I let it out