[gst-devel] [RFC] Videomixer/Imagemixer

Gergely Nagy algernon at bonehunter.rulez.org
Wed Mar 16 03:17:17 CET 2005

> Thats what IPPLib (Interl Performance Primitives) provides:

[...]

I think you misunderstood. The blending part is already done, and is
efficient enough for my needs (optimisations could be applied, no doubt,
but that is one area I don't care about right now). What I'm interested
in, is a way to have one element that can blend N streams, and I can
control the blending paramaters on a per-stream basis.

At the moment, I build pipelines with stacked imagemixer elements, but
that is starting to be a burden, so I need one element, that can handle
it all.

--
Gergely Nagy