[gst-devel] GstPolyBin idea and request for comments

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Mar 21 02:12:13 CET 2005

Hi Benjamin, Eduard and others,

I have reworked my thoughts under:
http://www.buzztard.org/index.php/Polyphonic_elemnts

Currently I tend to like idea 1 better. Elements that can be used as polyphonic
elemnts just need to implement that. Now the question to bilboed is, if you see
any problem is GstController also controlling something else.
I'll look over the API proposal to check where is applies.

Anymore comments are really welcome ;)

Stefan