[gst-devel] gst-python hogs command line help

Andreas Bombe bombe at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Sun Mar 27 13:09:38 CEST 2005

At least I don't see a way around it.  Doing an "import gst" calls
gst_init_check() with the command line, making it print out its options
and exiting when it sees a --help on the command line.

Apart from the fact that simply importing a module shouldn't make the
program terminate, it's also impossible to integrate it with GNOME
initialization to produce complete --help output.

Has this really been unnoticed all that time?  I should file a bug
report I guess...

--
Andreas Bombe <bombe at informatik.tu-muenchen.de>    GPG key 0x04880A44