[gst-devel] buildbot status

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sun May 1 15:22:08 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

for those who were on a hiking trip in kazachstan with a pair of emus,
I've been working a little on our buildbots lately.  They are now in a
state where I think we can (and should) rely on them and I can open them
up for other people to contribute buildslaves to.

I've set up everything so that there really isn't very much anyone needs
to do to set up a build slave.  Basically, it consists of getting the
code on your machine, setting up the build requirements, doing a few
commands, and setting up a crontab line.

The buildbot HTML status pages are up at:

http://build.fluendo.com:8080 (HEAD)
http://build.fluendo.com:8090 (HEAD, "testing" bots)
http://build.fluendo.com:8081 (0.8)
http://build.fluendo.com:8091 (0.8, "testing" bots)

So, here's the part where you get to give.  I'm looking for people to
contribute some of their CPU cycles to our buildbot setup.  I'm looking
for:
- various distros: debian, ubuntu, gentoo, suse, ...
- various architectures: powerpc, alpha, ...
- a few "any" machines for variations (autotools stuff, special
configure options, ...)

If you have a machine that can contribute, drop me a mail and I'll send
you the instructions.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Thomas

You know the shape my breath will take before I let it out