[gst-devel] Windows Package

+ Kennedy Kok + kennedykok at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 13:19:25 CEST 2005

Thanks for the work.

I successfully compiled it. But how to I know it works? Is there any test
program or applications I can run on Windows to make sure it works?

I tried running gst-register but looks like it does not do anything. I know
on a Linux system - it will write out on the screen every plugin it
registers.

Thanks

Kennedy