[gst-devel] prereleases of gstreamer and gst-plugins-base 0.9

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu May 26 10:36:09 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

So, I've made prereleases of these two modules.

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.9.0.2.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-base/pre/gst-plugins-
base-0.9.0.2.tar.bz2

Feel free to give them a spin.  They'll probably go out right before
GUADEC.

I'm going to look at the rest of the plugins soon to clean it up further
if we want to release that too.

She feels that my sentimental side should be held with kid's gloves
She doesn't know that I left my urge in the icebox
She says I'm a prey for the female