[gst-devel] RTP depayloader queue broken

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:08:37 CET 2005

On 11/1/05, Sebastien Cote <sebas642 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Hi,

   Hello,

> The queueing algorithm from the base RTP depayloader
> is broken in HEAD. The packets are pushed starting
> from the end of the queue instead of the beginning.

  Yeah! i broke that. The original code was actually more broken
(IMHO) so i tried to fix it but seems i didn't get it right. I was in
full mood last night to get up early in the morning and fix it but i
was having a nasty fever when i woke-up this morning. :(

> I didn't open a bug because I thought it might get
> fixed faster if I posted here. Patch attached.

  Good! I'll look into it and apply it tomorrow morning (assuming my
fever doesn't get worse).

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali