[gst-devel] Motion Detection

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:23:55 CET 2005

Hi,

  I've been talking a lot with a member of the MLT multimedia
framework [0] who did a motion estimation plugin, as well as a couple
of others based on that [1]. It's SSE optimized and based on the EPZS
(Enhanced Predictive Zonal Search) algorithm.

  It shouldn't be too hard to port it to GStreamer 0.9 ... in fact I
would have but it's deep down in my todo list.

  Edward

[0]: http://mlt.sourceforge.net/
[1]: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mlt/mlt/src/modules/motion_est/

--