[gst-devel] issue on gstreamer control

rong wang rhong_wang at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 10:38:52 CET 2005

 Hi, Ronald
   Thanks for your quick answer. It is much clear now.
however, I believed you misunderstand one of my
questions. I saw the file gstossmixer.c, but it is one
of three elements in the ossaudio (osssink,osssrc,
ossmixer). I can see it
from gstossaudio.c, but I cannot see anywhere how
osssink is related to ossmixer.

Thanks

Rong

--- "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>