[gst-devel] issue on gstreamer control

rong wang rhong_wang at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 13:24:53 CET 2005

Hi, Ronald
  Thanks, clear now.
  I had following piece of code (following your
advise)

  	GstElement *osssink;
    GstMixer *mixer;
    GList *channels, *item;
	gint volume[2];
    GstMixerTrack   *track;

	osssink = gst_element_factory_make("osssink",
"play_audio");
	ssert(osssink);
    mixer = GST_MIXER (osssink);
but it fails in the GST_MIXER part, the error message
is following:

(process:723): GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
gst_implements_interface_cast: assertion
`gst_element_implements_interface (GST_ELEMENT (from),
iface_type)' failed

Could you tell me what is wrong from your experience?
I knew that osssink elemented is loaded already.

Thanks

Rong

--- "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>