[gst-devel] videoscope or waveform monitor

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Tue Nov 8 00:51:55 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 23:50 -0800, Ken Harris wrote:
>  	Do you know of a vectorscope or waveform monitor application for
> gstreamer, like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vectorscope .  It
> basically take the U and V components of a YUV signal and plots them.

No, there's nothing like it that I know of, but it sounds awesome. It
shouldn't be hard to implement a filter that turns input frames into the
videoscope image.

Cheers,
Jan.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net

If Darl McBride had his way, he would have banned marriage too, because
it
obviously is against the remunerative interests of prostitutes
- Bruce Perens