[gst-devel] status of rtp packetizers

Edgard Lima edgard.lima at indt.org.br
Tue Nov 8 09:37:46 CET 2005

I have already change the following plugins so they are compliant with
the 'todo' proposed.
Since, apply that changes implies in removing the old ones I would like
know if everybody agree with it and I can commit?

gstrtpg711enc - gstg711payload
gstrtpg711dec - gstg711depayload

gstrtpgsmenc - gstgsmpayload
gstrtpgsmdec - gstgsmdepayload

gstrtpamrenc - gstamrpayload
gstrtpamrdec - gstamrdepayload

gstrtpmpaenc - gstmpapayload
gstrtpmpadec - gstmpadepayload

New element: gstspeexpayload and gstspeexdepayload

[]s
Edgard (alima)
edgard.lima at indt.org.br