[gst-devel] Issue while using DV Cam and overlay

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Nov 11 02:15:08 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 21:19 +0100, Stefan de Konink wrote:
> We have a bit odd behavior, probably due to overlay use.
>
> When we have a DV Cam and using Theora, the remote PC is overlaying a
> text. When I zoom/unzoom the cam the text moves for a sec likewise.
>
> Is this fixable?

Hi,

I'm trying to make sense of what you're saying here.  So some questions:

- You don't specify what app.  What app ?
- What is the remote PC ?
- What are you doing ?
- Are you sure whatever text you see is not just text from the OSD of
the camera ?

Also, better not to reply to a thread to post a new topic.

Thomas

If you ain’t there
ain’t nobody else to impress