[gst-devel] Proposition for a media test suite

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Nov 14 04:33:19 CET 2005

Hi Thomas,
Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>* shoudn't it be done in check?
>

> Wouldn't it be painful to have to write everything in C ?
Do you think its a lot? I belive its a lot of media files but not so many
actions. Is it as easy as in check to handle tests that segfault (record failure
and continue)?

>>** to avoid stumbling over stuff in the python layer
>

> Well, the converse would be that it would make sure we keep the python
> layer rock solid :)
But that also means that when ever something fails durng thew testruns we cry
for you in IRC (on the other hand nothing would change as we do this anyway ;) )

Stefan