[gst-devel] Newbie needs help (System encode)

Slim RoadRunner slimonrr at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:36:01 CET 2005

WARNING **: system_encode: this is not our template!
This error comes up everytime I try to link to system_encode.
Is there something special i have to do to link to sytem encode.

trying to link from ghost pads created in a video and audio thread to the
muxer so i can write the encoded file.
not real sure the ghost pads are right, created them from the encoders in
the threads.

gst_element_add_ghost_pad (audio,gst_element_get_pad (aencoder, "src"),
"src");

  tolinkpad = gst_element_get_pad (audio, "src");
  linktopad = gst_element_get_request_pad (muxer, "audio_%d");
  gst_pad_link(tolinkpad, linktopad);

any help with this would be appreciated.