[gst-devel] Sleepless status

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Mon Nov 21 16:57:01 CET 2005

Hey,

So we slipped on the 0.9.6 release today, which is OK because we totally
kicked ass on bug-killing. Unfortunately we introduced some more, but
hopefull we can fix that tomorrow.

This is a summary of issues to look at in the very very short term:

 * Bugs
    [322069] Names of GstTagSetter methods should be more descriptive
      - decide and do
    [321271] audio output is truncated at EOS
    [321061] GstURI not used
    [320953] videofilter base class should use basetransform
    Anything else Torsten's mail brought up
 * Dodgy testcases
    gst/gstevent.c: why does this fail on some systems?
    gst/gstpipeline.c: why does stream_time test fail occaisionally on
      some systems? what's up with check_pack bad message arg?
 * QA
    should go through media test suite after all the patches.

It's a short list thankfully, although figuring out what's happening in
the test cases could take a little while.

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/