[gst-devel] getting plugins into good

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Nov 23 13:59:12 CET 2005

> I took some time to write down some notes on how plugins can be moved
> into good.  I've attached them to this mail for those people who don't
> feel like poking around in CVS.

Nobody complained about this, so it seems everybody agrees with the
general gist of plugin requirements.  Excellent ! It makes me very happy
to see you all support quality.

I will be going over the current contents of base, good, and ugly, and
check how we are doing right now - possibly kicking some plugins back to
-bad if they contrast too badly with the ones that do follow these
criteria.

If there's a plug-in in there that you care about and you already know
it's not meeting any of these criteria, NOW is a really good time to
knock it into shape to lessen its chance of eviction next week !

I will send out a list of possible exiles if my health permits.

Thanks
Thomas

- You first. How did you lose your virginity ?
- I had sex. You ?