[gst-devel] What does "bad problem" mean?

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Wed Nov 30 02:27:03 CET 2005

Hi Alexander,

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 12:21 +0200, Alexander Shopov wrote:
> msgid "Internal GStreamer error: pad problem."

> When I translated it in Bulgarian, I got a remark about the translation
> of "bad"

It says "pad problem", not "bad problem".

WRT the term at hand, "pad" is a gstreamer term. Because this message is
an internal error, it should not normally be seen -- if it is seen, it
is only useful for filing bug reports. So I suggest you do not translate
the word "pad" itself.

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo