[gst-devel] Is it possible to create a new mailing list?

Eric Qi ericqi625 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 19:58:22 CEST 2005

Hello,
 I am a new user of gstreamer, I do't think it's a
good idea to ask  simple questions on this
"development list", but I didn't find a mailing list
for gstreamer users talking about how to write
applications correctly, efficiently and cleverly with
gstreamer.

so is it possoble to create a new mailing list named
"gstreamer-user" ?   new users can get help there from
gstreamer developers and experienced gstreamer users.

best wishes for
all gstreamer developers and users

Eric