[gst-devel] Adding rtpbin to -good before release

Li Juan GUO li-juan.guo at st.com
Tue Oct 18 03:54:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

I get gst-plugins-0.9 from farsight website and install it.
Jrtp plugin and rtppayloads plugin can be built. But msgsm plugin can not.
How to solve this problem?

I also try the test apps for rtpbin, the following is the output:

 ./h263recv 5000 X.X.X.X:6000

(process:2929): GStreamer-WARNING **: timeout in PREROLL, forcing next state
change

./h263send 5000 X.X.X.X:6000

./msgsmsend 5000 X.X.X.X:6000
bin: 0x9a84c10
rtpbin: 0x9a999e8

(process:3048): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_element_link_pads: assertion
`GST_IS_ELEMENT (src)' failed

(process:3048): GStreamer-WARNING **: Trying to connect elements that don't
share a common ancestor: msgsmpayloader and rtpbin

(process:3048): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
IA__g_object_set_valist: object class `GstAlsaSrc' has no property named
`8\u001a\xb9  \xa1\x86\u0001'

(process:3048): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_element_link_pads: assertion
`GST_IS_ELEMENT (dest)' failed

(process:3048): GStreamer-WARNING **: timeout in PREROLL, forcing next state
change

Could you please tell me how to solve these problems?

Best Regards
Lijuan