[gst-devel] GStreamer FFMpeg 0.8.6.2 prerelease

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Fri Oct 21 09:13:46 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm still busy, but found some time to update ffmpeg snapshots and do a
new release that was long-pending (for some divx5 framerate bugs), and
this one now also has a good memleak fix and QDM2 support (yay!).
0.8.6.2 is available at the usual locations. Please download the
prerelease and let me know whether it works, file bugs for blockers and
let me know if small things need changing and I'll have a look. I'm
especially interested (as always) in non-x86 and non-Linux reports, so
PPC, sparc, AMD64, BSD, OSX, etc. people: please give it a shot!

Cheers,
Ronald