[gst-devel] crash on windows

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Sep 13 01:33:30 CEST 2005

Sébastien Moutte wrote:
> Hi Michal,
> your files are the sames of mines. i'm still having a strange crash
> while *_gst_parse__yyparse*
> I've tried executing a pipeline with gstreamer0.8 and i got the same crash.

I managed to remux an AVI to MKV and vice versa with my MSVC7 build of
0.8. All the stuff I have is in CVS except maybe the generated files.
Many of them are in the win32/ dir though. Did you use the grammar files
from 0.9 or 0.8 ?

> I'm getting an output of an error just before the crash in 0.9
> I/O error : Bad file descriptor
> Entity: line 1: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document
> it's output while calling poptGetNextOpt in gst_init_check_with_popt_table.
>
> do you think this error could be in relation with the crash ?

Ah, maybe there is a dependency problem with the popt you use. When you
debug it outputs an error in there ?

Did you try the dependencies I put online one year ago ? I still use the
same.

http://mukoli.free.fr/gstreamer/deps/