[gst-devel] How to disable gtk in building ?

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Sep 14 02:12:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 12:19 -0700, rong wang wrote:
> when building gst-plugins-0.8.11, I experienced the
> issue " cannot find -lgtk-x11-2.0
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status"

can you be more specific ? Give us the full log of what it is you're
running (configure, make, ...)

> I don't want to install gtk right now, how could I
> disable gtk? I checked ./configure --help, there is
> no obvious indication there.

Could be that none is there, since the idea is that if you don't have it
it won't build against it.  If that's not working correctly, we'd like
to know where this is and fix it.

Thomas

If only you'd come back to me
If you laid at my side