[gst-devel] Changing udpsrc multicast_group

Hallyson Luiz hallysonluiz at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 22 05:40:55 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm facing a problem while developing an application
based on gstreamer. I use the udpsrc to get UDP
packages from a multicast address, but afterwards I
need to change this multicast address to another one.
In my code I'm putting the pipeline to state READY,
change the udpsrc address and restart the pipeline
again to PLAYING, but the udpsrc plugin continues in
the same multicast address as before.

I'm using gstreamer 0.8.

Thanks,