[gst-devel] GStreamer status, 20 Sept 2005

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Sep 22 09:37:42 CEST 2005

> We have 5 maintainers (Wim, Dave, Benjamin, you, Wim) according to our
> CVS, so let's vote. I vote for 2.8, you appear to be on the 2.6 side.
> Others (Dave, Wim, Benjamin), please reply.
>
> "Just do it" [tm]

heh :) that's a bit silly isn't it ? You haven't even given any reason
to need 2.8 for any of the work you've done on the 0.9 branch.  But I'm
sure Wim is glad with getting two votes :)

Thomas

"Would you like my advice ?"
"That depends. Will I like it ?"
"Of course you won't ! My advice is based on reality !"