[gst-devel] Wanted : application ideas

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 03:48:24 CEST 2005

Hi all,

  Several 4th year students from EPITECH, the CS school I just
finished, have contacted me wondering what kind of open-source
'end-of-studies' project they could do, possibly using GStreamer. The
end-of-studies project is 14month long, so it allows making some
really nice projects (PiTiVi was started this way).

  If you have any ideas of programs you'd like to see, but haven't got
the time to work on them, now is your chance. There's no limit to the
field of application they can do, but it would nice to have a
GStreamer-based application, and hence bring more people in the
GStreamer community.

  Thanks in advance for all your ideas,

    Edward