[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] tpm gst-plugins-bad: gst-plugins-bad/ gst-plugins-bad/ext/swfdec/

Tim Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 13:25:04 CEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 22:02 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:

> we're seem to skip this class_data parameter in all our plugins (not
> usings it). My change was of cause faulty as I seem to missed the
> prototype. But wouldn't it be better tho remove it from both (proto+def)
> to be consistent with other plugins.

I believe that's because we use GST_BOILERPLATE or G_DEFINE_TYPE for
most of those cases (where the class_init function is prototyped with
one parameter and called via an internal trampoline function).

We should probably use one of those that here as well, I was just trying
to fix the build with as little effort as possible.

Cheers
 -Tim