[gst-devel] Re: Historic moment : MKV/MKA playback on Windows, using Gstreamer (Ixion) !!

Michal Benes michal.benes at itonis.tv
Mon Apr 24 00:07:02 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

	unfortunately, I do not work on the Windows port anymore. Therefore,
our web page can be somewhat outdated. But there is an active community
(one of the most active developers is Sebastien Moutte) among GStreamer
community pushing the work further. I know they did very much since my
attempts but I do not know if anybody is working on a GUI player. I
think this is a pity, precompiled binaries for Windows with GUI player
could attract many new GStreamer developers from Windows world.

	Michal