[gst-devel] how to tailor g streamer to embeded device?

p aaa paaa1976 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 00:39:03 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot.
I use "--disable-registry --disable-loadsave" to
disable libxml when configuring gstreamer.
However, I can't load any plugins after installing
gstreamer.

configure command:
$ CC=arm-linux-gcc LDFLAGS=-L/download/root/lib
CPPFLAGS=-I/download/root/include ./configure
--host=arm-linux --prefix=/download/root
--disable-examples --disable-tests
--disable-failing-tests --disable-docbook
--disable-gtk-doc --disable-net --disable-debug
--disable-static --disable-gst-debug
--disable-registry
--disable-loadsave

run gst-inspect:
$ gst-inspect
staticelements:  bin: Generic bin
staticelements:  pipeline: Pipeline object

Total plugins: 1
Total features: 2

What should I do to disable libxml ?