[gst-devel] freeze/release of good and ugly

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Aug 10 13:07:00 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 17:59 -0300, Edgard Lima wrote:
> Take it easy, Thomas,
>
> They are not asking to move anything to good at day of freeze.

They were.  Check subject of this thread.

> They are just asking if we could find a better mechanism to move things
> from bad to good/ugly.

Again - it is *not* the mechanism.  It is *people*.

I am taking it easy, I just want to make sure you guys *understand* what
the problem is.  The problem is *people*.  The process works very well
in making sure only good stuff goes in, which was the whole point of it.

Thomas