[gst-devel] I need help with RTP pipeline

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at gstreamer.net
Fri Aug 11 10:23:14 CEST 2006

Hello!

1. Please put seperate topics and seperate email subjects.

2. Please also try to remove unnessesary junk from your emails.

3. Now your question:

On 8/11/06, Deeptendu Bikash <dbikash at gmail.com> wrote:
> I found the problem in my code: I did not set the port to listen to. But I'm
> not able to get the stuff up. If I write:
>  gint value = 1234;
> g_object_get_property(G_OBJECT(udpsrc), "port", &value);
>  I get a seg fault.

   g_object_get_property() is a vararg function and many varargs
functions (if not all) requires a terminator argument at the end. In
case of g_object_get_property() that terminator is 'NULL'.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali